Colorbond Roofing Melbourne
Colorbond roofing is trusted by Australians everywhere as the roofing material of choice. As light reinforced steel, it’s the perfect option for most roofs, boasting lower maintenance, fantastic insulation properties and good looks, there’s little reason to choose anything else for your roof. If you’re thinking about getting Colorbond roofing Melbourne, talk to the team at First Class Roofing and let us get you set up with the perfect roof today.
Why Choose Colorbond?
Colorbond roofing has many advantages over traditional and tiled roofs. With its versatility it can be added to both new and old homes, adding flair and a more modern design. Its major advantages are:
- Minimal Maintenance Required: Colorbond roofing can last decades and rarely needs maintenance.
- Fantastic Insuluation: Due to its reflective qualities and tight structure, Colorbond both heats up less in the summer and lets less heat out in the winter, making it perfect for the changing Australian weather.
- Increase Your Home Value: Colorbond roofing is widely regarded as one of the best roofing solutions, and can add great value to your home, as it improves both the appearance and stability.
- Light Weight: Colorbond’s light structure places less strain on your home’s foundation, making it great for older homes.
- Storm protection: Due to its tight structure, Colorbond can hold better against wild Australian weather, protecting against thunderstorms, hail and strong winds better than most other roofing types.
- Creative Design: Choose from over 20 colours and get Colorbond to suit your home’s existing design.
When Should I Replace My Roof?
Regardless of how good your roof is, eventually it will have to be replaced. If your home is old and has seen a lot of wear, it may be time to get your roof checked out for damage, and get it repaired or replaced if needed.
If you have a tiled roof, check it for brittle tiles and crumbling mortar, and replace where needed. If your tile roof is quite aged, it may require complete replacement, as removing brittle tiles that are supporting each other can simply end up causing more damage.
Colorbond is the perfect replacement for most people looking to replace their roof. It barely requires maintenance, as opposed to other metal roofs which can rub and rust easily. Talk to the team at First Class Roofing for more information on Colorbond Roofing Melbourne.
Our First Class Team
Our roofers are trained professionals, ready to tackle any roofing job. With more than 25 years of experience under our belts, we can handle practically anything, and build roofs with incredible results.
We’re fully licensed as roof plumbers and tilers, and insured to give you peace of mind. This way you can be sure you’re going to get a fantastic service. We help you decide on a new roof for your home, and can carry out roofing restoration, repair or new installation.
Call Us Today
If you’re looking for Colorbond Roofing Melbourne, First Class Roofing are here to help. Call our team today on 0412 069 632 for more information on roofing, or book in for a free quote for the repair or replacement of your roof.