Cement Tile Restoration Makes Your Roof Look “New” Again
If you are looking for a First Class job, then let us take a look at your roof and then advise you what we can do.
Roof restoration is when a cement or tiled roof is restored by cleaning, pointing, resealing and painting.
A tiled/cement roof requires to be repointed or restored every 20 years to stop water leaks. It will also extend your roof’s life, markedly improve the overall appearance of your home and increase its value.
Roof restoration is not just painting your roof to make it look pretty. It is professional restoration work to restore a roof to its original condition.
“Let us make your roof look like new again”
- Inspection – we carry out a full inspection to assess what action is necessary.
- Replace – all broken cement tiles, checking water courses ensuring your roof is water proof.
- High Pressure Cleaning – using water pressure at 4000psi. This will remove all dirt, pollution, moss and lichen.
- Valley Irons – remove old rusted valley irons and replace with new.
- Flashings – check, repair or replace if necessary.
- Re-bedding – remove all the old cement bedding (mortar), blow clean the surface and lay out the new cement bedding.
- Re-pointing – all the ridge, hip, gable and the valley tiles will be repointed. The pointing compound is flexible and will not crack as it is specially formulated to adhere to the ridge tiles.
- Gutters Cleaned – all leaves, dirt, rubble and debris is removed.
- Painting of the roof:
Regent 4 coat system:
Step 1 – Anti fungal spray is applied
Step 2 – Sealer/Primer coat is applied
Step 3 – Colour coat is sprayed
Step 4 – Top coat of colour is applied
10. Spare tiles, it is always wise to have some spare tiles. First Class Roofing will leave you with 6 painted spare tiles on site.
11. You now have the best looking roof on the street.
Long Lasting Acrylic Coating
Due to colour variations in all browser and monitor types, the displayed colour palettes are a representation only of the actual colour. This should not be used in deciding the colour range suitable for your application.
Due to safety requirements safety/guard rails will be temporarily erected around the perimeter of your home. The rails will be erected prior to work commencing and taken down on completion. It is against the law to undertake any work on roofs without the Worksafe approved fall protection.
All First Class Roofing work comes with a 10 year guarantee. We use Regent Paints which are made and sold Australia. Regent Paints manufactures a comprehensive range of superior roof coatings for most materials and surface conditions, i.e. damaged or degraded surfaces that need extra protection and beautification. As roofing surface conditions can vary greatly Regent Paints supplies a wide range of superior products to meet these requirements.