Asbestos was a very popular building product during the 1950’s and 60’s. It was mined, manufactured and used extensively in the construction and building industry in Australia during this period.
Asbestos is a very dangerous fibre that has life threatening dangers. Removal is taken very seriously, our procedures meet both Worksafe Victoria and the Environmental Protection Authority ( EPA ) standards.
Special protective clothing, gloves and face masks are worn during the removal, the area is then vacuumed to ensure no fibres or hazardous materials are left behind.
The Home owners are provided with an Asbestos Clearance Certificate on completion.
Removing asbestos gives the owner the opportunity to add $1000’s of extra value by installing Colorbond or a metal roof.
Why You Need To Remove Asbestos:
- Ensure no asbestos related illness occurs to your family or visitors
- Increase the value of your property
- Stops airborne fibres floating around your property
- Remove unnecessary weight to your roof structure
- Safeguard collected tank rainwater from contamination
For further information on the dangers of asbestos go to www.asbestoswise.com.au